MassTLC Helps Tech Leaders Get to Where They are Going, FasterThe Mass Technology Leadership Council (MassTLC) is the region’s leading technology association and the premier network for tech executives, entrepreneurs, investors and policy leaders. MassTLC’s purpose is to accelerate innovation by connecting people from across the technology landscape, providing access to industry-leading content and ideas and offering a platform for visibility for member companies and their interests.
With a membership of over 550 companies and growing, MassTLC is a vibrant tech community that serves its members in a myriad of ways including:
There’s never been a better time to be a part of MassTLC.
- Organizing and running active cluster communities including Big Data, Cloud, CXO, Internet of Things (IoT), Healthcare & Life Sciences, Mobile, Robotics, Sales & Marketing, Security, Software Development, Workforce Development
- Hosting Boston’s most exciting annual tech events: Boston TechJam & the MassTLC Innovation unConference
- Shining the spotlight on leaders in tech with an Annual Leadership Awards Program
- Supporting workforce development where you need it most
- Connecting companies with policy leaders
Interested in joining? Learn more about membership today »
Find Out Why Massachusetts Companies Join MassTLC
SOME OF OUR MEMBERSTo view a full list of current MassTLC members, visit our Member Directory »