About the Robotics Cluster
The MassTLC Robotics Cluster raises awareness for and spurs growth of the region’s thriving robotics industry. The cluster fosters economic development through education, knowledge-sharing, and relationship building among the region’s leading robotic companies, academic research laboratories, policy makers and others.
The New England Robotics Ecosystem includes:
- Home to over 35 robotics R&D programs across 18 institutions
- Diverse ecosystems, serving over 11 different markets
- Over 150 robotics companies and institutions
- New England Robotics Validation and Experimentation (NERVE) Center – UMass Lowell one of 3 NIST test facilities in the nation
- FAA selects MA & NY as home to one of six test sites for Unmanned Air Systems – Joint Base Cape Cod
Get Involved with the Cluster!
Join the Robotics Cluster Email List »
HELP SHAPE CONTENT & SUGGEST SPEAKERS!
The Robotics cluster is always looking for fresh and innovative topics and speakers to contribute to our events. As a member benefit, we look to our members first for speaking opportunities. Suggest topics and speakers to be a part of the action!
Submit topics and speakers »
BECOME A CLUSTER SPONSOR
Email us to learn more »
Hear What Our Members Have to Say
“PowerHydrant is part of the wonderful Autodesk STIR program here in Waltham. As a small start-up in robotics, we have also come to value the MassTLC Robotics Cluster. This was the initial and primary source of local industry contacts for us at PowerHydrant. Many positive things have come from this.”
– Kevin Leary, Founder & CEO, PowerHydrant
"The MassTLC Robotics Cluster paid off at the very first meeting Neurala attended. We met another company working in a complementary space, set-up a working group and jointly proposed for new business. Neurala expects that we will get significant additional revenue because of this and other connections we make at MassTLC."
– Roger Matus, Vice-President of Products and Markets,
NEURALA, INC., The Photonics Center
ROBOTICS CLUSTER BLOG more