Bethany Branon, Director of Interactive Marketing & Media, Sophos
Justin Rondeau, Chief Editor & Evangelist, WhichTestWon.com
Brian Thopsey, Sr. Web Analytics Specialist, Iron Mountain
Join MassTLC for this follow-on session from the Marketing Analytics summit to take a deeper dive into how companies, both large and small, are using website analytics to drive traffic and ROI. We will kick off the morning with Justin Rondeau, Chief Evangelist & Editor of WhichTestWon.com who will show you the benefits of utilizing data driven decisions for Conversion Rate Optimization via A/B Testing. He will show real life case studies along with expert analysis of each presented test to further educate and inspire you for your next (or first) A/B test.
Next, seasoned marketers will present real-life case studies on how they are monetizing website data to help drive revenue. Lastly, the group will split for a deep dive discussion with those that have similar objectives around analytics.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Low hanging fruit: What data is already available and will make big impacts on the bottom line?
- What immediate changes can I make to my landing pages in order to increase their conversion rate?
- How do site analytics help you acquire customers?
- How a team works and getting the executive buy-in
- How do you integrate analytics with other tools and technologies to drive customer acquisition?
- Optimizing the customer experience from shopping cart to landing pages to increase conversion rate
- Additional speakers to be announced soon.
Non-members who attended the website analytics session at the Marketing Analytics summit should contact Jennifer@masstlc.org for complimentary admission to the seminar.
Thank you to our Cluster Sponsors: