We've all heard the pitch - sales and marketing alignment is necessary to be successful. We get the concept and have nodded our heads in agreement in one too many meetings, but do we really know how to get there? Are we using the right tools, technologies, and processes to maximize results and accelerate lead closure? Are we seeing results?
Join your fellow sales and marketing executives from across the tech sector for a revealing open discussion with companies who have confronted these issues and are willing to share their successful tactics and strategies. You'll walk away with specific strategies to:
• Better align sales and marketing teams
• Enhance sales rep productivity
• Collaborate and connect with customers and prospects in a more meaningful dialogue
• Track, measure and analyze sales performance
- Dave Fitzgerald, Executive VP, Brainshark
- Jean-Paul Guilbault, VP of Sales, Constant Contact
- Brad Holmes, VP, Practice Leader - Sales Enablement, Forrester Research
- Kathie Johnson, VP of Marketing, Dassault Systemes Americas
- Andy Mitchell, Sr. Director, Oracle
- Joseph Murphy, EVP of Sales, ByAllAccounts
- Andrew Quinn, The Sales Doctor, HubSpot
- Mike Segal, SVP Enterprise PLM Business Transformation, Dassault Systemes Americas
- Cynthia Stephens, VP of Marketing, ByAllAccounts
KEYNOTE: Brad Holmes, Vice President, Practice Leader - Sales Enablement, Forrester Research
Brad will guide us through new research on what buyers want, need and expect, compared to what they are currently receiving, including insights on:
- The transformation that is needed to bridge the gap between marketing and sales
- Tools and processes available for sales teams to better meet buyers on their terms
- Key trends including a blueprint/direction for achieving improved operational efficiency
SESSION 1: Responding to the Needs of Changing Buyers: Sales & Marketing Alignment & Collaboration in Progress
In this session we’ll learn from tightly coupled sales and marketing duos who have significantly increased quality lead generation, conversion rates, and acquisition of higher value customers. We’ll hear how they are working to break down the silos, stop the finger pointing, and align their goals and objectives to create an effective selling organization.
SESSION 2: Accelerating Leads to Deals: Tools, Technologies, & Processes that Drive Sales Efficiency
Next we’ll move down the funnel and learn directly from some best in class sales leaders who will share their stories on growing and accelerating sales and how to predict and fulfill customer needs with greater accuracy. They will share their success stories as well as lessons learned.
The Vendor Showcase
Meet the leaders in the space who will demonstrate the latest technologies to help you improve your process and close rates.
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsor:
Thank you to our Silver Sponsors: