On-line registration is now closed. Walk-in registration will be available at the event.
- David Harlan, M.D., Director for Diabetes Center of Excellence and Division Chief of Diabetes, The University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Lisa Whittemore, Vice President Network Performance Improvement, BCBSMA
- Jim Mingle, CEO, MyCareTeam
- Nandan Padukone, PhD, MBA, Vice President, Office of Commercialization & Ventures, Joslin Diabetes Center
- Erik Strout, SilverTech, Patient, Type 1 Diabetes
Diabetes is one of the fastest growing and most expensive diseases in America, affecting nearly 26 million people. Managing a patient population of this size requires a truly connected "community of health” that not only involves regular monitoring by a care team, but also engages patients in self-management using various devices and technologies.
Join us as experts from Joslin Diabetes Center, BCBSMA, UMASS Medical Center, MyCareTeam and a diabetic patient, discuss the current technology and the gaps that exist, what data is being monitored and what it will take to turn it actionable, and how this will all come together to help lower costs and improve the quality of care.
Click here to let your LinkedIn connections know you are attending!
Cost: $0 for members, $80 for non-members
Cancellations must be received within five business days prior to the event. A $25 cancellation fee will apply. There are no refunds for cancellations received less than five days before a program. You may exchange you registration at anytime with another employee at your company at no extra charge.
Thank you to our Cluster Sponsors: