Labor, Employment and Benefits Breakfast Briefing, Spring 2014
Registration & Complimentary Continental Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
Governor Patrick has proposed legislation that would render most non-competition agreements unenforceable in Massachusetts. In our panel discussion, we will review:
· Current Massachusetts law relating to non-competition agreements
· Current issues relating to the use and enforcement of non-competition agreements
· The Governor's bill and the impact passage would have on employer practices
· Perspectives on the costs and benefits of non-competition agreements
· Other restrictive covenants utilized by employers to protect assets
For more information, please contact: