"Value proposition” can seem like an overused buzz phrase. We assume value propositions are important, but few organizations can clearly define what they are. Even fewer organizations have a consistent process for developing value propositions that resonate with their target markets. Learn:
* What most businesses don’t consider when developing value propositions
* How to maximize the impact of a value proposition
* How to leverage customer insights to develop a value proposition that resonates
* Elements missing from most marketing messages
* How to prevent too much knowledge from killing your value proposition ... and your product
* Why Customer Service, Sales, Product Development and other groups should be involved in creating your value proposition
This is a "roll up your sleeves" session 12-4pm, with Neil Baron, Managing Director at Baron Strategic Partners, and includes workshop materials and afternoon snack.