CMO Peer Group:
The CMO as General Manager
ABOUT THIS GROUP:
This session is for MassTLC members that are CMOs of technology companies only. This peer-to-peer group is for marketing executives to connect and have honest and insightful discussions on the challenges and opportunities of leading technology organizations. The goal of this time is to get out of the office and connect with others just like you who are facing similar challenges.
CFO’s appreciate CMOs who behave as general managers – applying strategic analysis, metrics and process-based view to the marketing function’s priorities and initiatives. To drive a high-performance marketing agenda and a strong relationship with the CFO and the entire C-suite, CMOs must demonstrate facility and consistency in applying a particular set of best practice. Join us and find out what those are!
ABOUT THIS Session:
On The Road To High Performance Marketing – CMO as General Manager
High Performance (or “modern”) marketing is certainly a hot topic in the b-to-b world lately, but while most companies want to achieve it, many struggle to define a clear path forward. A significant part of the problem is that virtually all of the available information about modern marketing focuses on what it is, while very little explains on how to get there.
Join your CMO peers on October 13th, 7:30 – 9:30 a.m. at SiriusDecisions, 1000 Winter St, Waltham, MA when we will explore the road to High Performance (modern) marketing from a variety of angles, share insights on what is working and what isn’t, and have a lively and candid executive-level, peer-to-peer exchange on important questions, including:
- What are the primary factors driving change, and how does understanding those drivers clarify our definition of what exactly modern marketing is?
- How are CMOs successfully building business cases to achieve agreement from the rest of the c-suite on the change that is necessary?
- How should marketing leaders assess current state, and define a future state?
- Are there examples of specific and prioritized steps (roadmaps) marketing leaders have taken to successfully build high performance marketing organizations?
- What are common obstacles CMOs encounter on the road to modern marketing, and how can they be addressed?
- Today’s CMOs as holistic general managers, balancing customer experience, breakthrough creatives and brands, process improvements, and precision measurements
ABOUT OUR FACILITATOR:
Alan Gonsenhauser is passionate about accelerating growth, driving innovations and leading business transformations At SiriusDecisions, he works closely with global chief marketing officers and sales and product leaders to drive positive organizational change and cross-functional alignment, benchmark against peers, and mobilize deployment of new marketing methods to accelerate innovation and growth.
CONTACT MIKE@MASSTLC.ORG FOR THE EVENT PASSWORD
Click here to view a full list of registered attendees.