Join us for a demonstration of the IBM Service Virtualizationsolutions and the interactive white board discussion of your organization can leverage Integration Testing to power leading technology initiatives, including Mobile, Cloud, Big Data & Analytics, and Social Business. This event is limited to the first 20 RSVP's.
550 King Street, Littleton, MA 01460
When: Wednesday March 9, 2016
Time: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Room: Executive Briefing Center
This interactive workshop will focus on a subset of the overallDevOps approach, specifically Continuous Integration/API Testing and the Shift Left methodology. Participants are encouraged to ask questions and discuss their own challenging use cases during the Q&A and white boarding session.
During the event we will:
• Discuss how the approach to testing software is changing in the era of the API economy
• Delve into API/Integration testing strategies and the benefits of service virtualization
• Demonstrate the real life examples of setting up testing where the external API services are virtualized
• Facilitate an interactive white board discussion of the participants’ real life use cases that can tremendously speed up development and testing while increasing your organization’s productivity
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in learning how to Continuous API/Integration Testing solutions
• Architect and Developers
• Quality Engineers and Managers
• Agile Leader and Project Managers
• Operations Engineers
Learn More & Register Here >>