Failover and Backup your Data to the Cloud & provide Business Continuity with Windows Azure
Asking yourself the following questions?
· How do you enable your business to mitigate risk in the event of a disaster without investing in redundant datacenter infrastructure that is not fully utilized?
· How quickly can you recover your infrastructure and avoid losing customers?
· How well tested is your recovery plan?
· Are you confident it will work when disaster strikes?
During this workshop, you will learn how to use the cloud as a safe, quick, easy and inexpensive way to back up your data. Windows Azure Backup provides automated server backups that are stored securely offsite, in the cloud. With solutions from Riverbed you will see how to improve the experience for Backup and Recovery of workloads in Azure. Users will also be able to monitor and measure the experience to make sure performance is meeting demands of the business.
You will also gain hands-on experience to leverage the cloud for the following scenarios:
· Backing up your important data to Windows Azure and leverage geo-redundant storage
· Protecting your on-premise applications leveraging Azure as a secondary site across heterogeneous hyper-visors (VMware & Hyper-V) and physical server infrastructure
· Leveraging Azure Hybrid Storage to create application-consistent backups & easily manage, backup, and restore operations in Microsoft Azure StorSimple
· Experience the improvement of moving the workloads into Azure cloud with a Riverbed solution.
· Measure the performance without Riverbed and then see how a joint solution with Azure and Riverbed can improve experience and provide Analytics