Pamela Aldsworth, Head of Venture Capital Relationship Management, at Silicon Valley Bank will facilitate a conversation with four of Boston’s top VCs that cover the spectrum from early stage through late stage capital. They’re going to share the lessons they’ve learned, specifically related to board structure and management, and the frameworks to structure properly for growth to soften the speed bumps along the way.
- Pamela Aldsworth, Head of Venture Capital Relationship Management, at Silicon Valley Bank (moderator)
- Michael Brown, General Partner, Battery Ventures
- Eric Paley, Managing Partner, Founder’s Collective
- Nicole Stata, Founding and Managing Director, Boston Seed Capital
- Adam Valkin, Managing Director, General Catalyst