2013 Sales and Marketing Seminar: Connecting Marketing to Revenue (Slides)
Monday, July 29, 2013
Do you know how much revenue your marketing programs will drive? Can you trace leads through closed deals? How can you better enable your sales people and help them grow business faster? How do you institute a culture of sales and marketers working together?
This panel gave visibility into performance across the full sales and marketing funnel, and into understanding what you can do as a marketer to help them be more effective.
Key discussion points:
• How do you monitor, analyze, manage data driven sales
• How does marketing show its results in impact on sales rather than just leads?
• How do you collaborate with your sales team to get the best our of your programs?
• What to look at as a marketer to feed inside sales, best practices
• How to build strong communication between marketing and sales
Moderator: Brian Gladstein, CEO, Explorics
Bernd Leger, VP of Marketing, Localytics
Greg Donahue, Director, Marketing Programs, Mercury Systems
Zorian Rotenberg, VP of Marketing, InsightSquared
Elle Woulfe, VP of Marketing, Backupify