Sales and Marketing Seminar: Connecting Marketing to Revenue (Slides)
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
you know how much revenue your marketing programs will drive? Can you trace
leads through closed deals? How can you better enable your sales people and
help them grow business faster? How do you institute a culture of sales and
marketers working together?
• How do you monitor, analyze, manage data driven salesThe panel discussed managing their own funnels, scoring, the constant refinement of scoring, and how important it is to involve sales in defining metrics. Panelist Zorian Rotenberg stressed to the audience, "Do NOT talk content, demand gen, and leads with your CEO and board, but focus on KPIs"!
• How does marketing show its results in impact on sales rather than just
• How do you collaborate with your sales team to get the best out of your
• What to look at as a marketer to feed inside sales, best practices
• How to build strong communication between marketing and sales
Check out the slides from the seminar in the single presentation below.
Brian Gladstein, CEO, Explorics
Bernd Leger, VP of Marketing, Localytics
Greg Donahue, Director, Marketing Programs, Mercury Systems
Zorian Rotenberg, VP of Marketing, InsightSquared
Elle Woulfe, VP of Marketing, Backupify
Thanks to our speakers and our sponsors, KnowledgeVision, PegaSystems and ZoomInfo. Special thanks to Endurance International for hosting.