(Video) Marketing Analytics Summit: Spinning Your Data into Gold
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Posted by: Amy Black
MassTLC's 2011 Marketing Summit focused on all things analytics -- what do you measure and how do you measure it. To watch the full seminar video along with slide presentations (compliments of KnowledgeVision), click here.
- Craig Bloem, CEO & Founder, FreeLogoServices.com
- Bethany Branon, Director of Interactive Marketing & Media, Sophos
- Matt Cutler, Co-founder & CEO, Kibits
- Jeanne Hopkins, Vice President of Marketing, HubSpot
- Mark Jeffery, Kellogg School of Management, Author
- Rick Jensen, SVP and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Constant Contact
- Dan Malone, Sr. Director Analytics, Vistaprint
- Dipika Rang, Marketing Operations Manager, Black Duck Software
- Richard Rovner, VP of Marketing, MathWorks
We all know that we need to be data driven marketers and that data driven companies are the ones that succeed. New technologies are coming out every day that help marketing organization capture more data. The challenge is no longer focused solely on getting the data but knowing what to do with it once you have it. How do you analyze and understand what it means for your business? The good news is that we are not in this alone. Every company from small to large is working to answer these important questions and to find their way through the data to true value.
In this dynamic half-day event some of the regions of the best marketers shared how they are optimizing data to drive more value. These experts will share their data strategies, executive dashboards, the technologies they find most effective and how they are using data to move the needle. You'll leave this session armed and dangerous with ideas and techniques for turning data actionable and driving results to the bottom line.
OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Our keynote speaker, Mark Jeffery, from the Kellogg School of Management is author of the AMA’s best marketing book of 2011: Data-Driven Marketing: The 15 Metrics Everyone in Marketing Should Know.
CLICK HERE to see video and slides from the summit. (You'll be asked to fill out a light registration)