Looking for an exciting career in the center of Massachusetts' vibrant technology ecosystem? Join the MassTLC team.
You'll find yourself working with smart, motivated and connected individuals who are passionate about technology and the companies we serve.
2017 Spring Semester Marketing Internship
Are you looking to get some great real-world marketing experience and maybe some class credit as well? MassTLC is looking for a top-notch college or grad school student to join our team as a Marketing Intern.
- Are you a business, marketing or communications major?
- Do you want to get some real world marketing experience on your resume?
- Do you have a passion for technology and the people that create and consume it?
The Mass Technology Leadership Council, the state’s leading technology membership organization, has a new opening for a marketing intern. You will have the opportunity to assist in the development and execution of the Council’s marketing and communications programs that drive revenue growth and enhance brand awareness.
This is a hands-on internship that includes events marketing, communications, digital marketing, social media, creative/design, and content development.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Support marketing campaigns using social media and email software
- Keep organization’s email databases updated
- Make updates to masstlc.org as needed
- Assist in targeted email and direct mail campaigns to market events and membership
- Support other membership and marketing efforts
- This is a part-time position with flexible hours
- You will have the opportunity to attend any of the member events you like for free and get full exposure to many of the technology companies in Massachusetts
- You will have the opportunity to meet some of the leaders of the tech community
Skills and Experience Required
- Must be a student enrolled in a college or university
- Great communications skills – both verbal and written
For more information, contact Mackenzie Flynn at Mackenzie@masstlc.org.