Across all industries, women-led businesses in Massachusetts generate billions of dollars in revenue – and thousands of jobs – for the state each year, but often receive little recognition for their hard work. The Commonwealth Institute and the Globe Magazine have been working to fix that. Together, both published the 17th annual edition of the Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts list, and we are excited to report that 11 MassTLC member companies are on the list.
- #7 University of Massachusetts Lowell, Jacqueline Moloney, Chancellor
- #17 Vistaprint, Trynka Shineman, CEO
- #20 Fidelity Investments, Abigail Johnson
- #21 Care.com, Sheila Lirio Marcelo, Founder, Chairwoman, and CEO
- #25 Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Laurie Leshin, President
- #22 Babson College, Kerry Healey, President
- #32 Zipcar, Tracey Zhen, President
- #38 Comcast – Greater Boston Region, Tracy Pitcher, Regional Senior Vice President Greater Boston
- #64 IntePros, Loren Kovalcik, CEO
- #41 Globalization Partners, Nicole Sahin, CEO
- #74 ezCater, Stefania Mallett, Cofounder and CEO
- #82 Hollister Staffing, Kip Hollister, Founder & CEO
- #89 Vecna, Deborah Theobald, CEO
Congratulations to all! For the full list and for methodology details, visit The 2018 Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts. Check out the Globe’s full Women & Power package, here.