THANK YOU TO OUR UNDERWRITING SPONSOR
Thank you to our silver sponsor
Interested in sponsoring this program?
This program supports the summer interns working at local tech companies. This year we are expanding our focus to support all college students who may have lost internship opportunities this year.
Who should be involved?
- Interns at tech companies
- College students without internships
- Company internship coordinators
- Intern managers
- Entry-level employees
- June 11th, 4pm: Intro to the Tech Scene & Summer Programming
Led by MassTLC CEO, Tom Hopcroft, followed by Speed Networking
- June 25th, 4-7pm: Summer Connect
- July 9th, 10am-12pm: So You Want to be a CEO
Tracks led by tech community execs on how they found their path
- July 16th, 3-5pm: Career Readiness Workshop
A workshop session focused on skills such as resume building, LinkedIn tips, presentation skills, negotiation 101
- July 23rd, 10am-12pm: Navigating your Career
What does it mean to be a marketing major? Or software engineer? Learn from mentors about how they chose their path and what they learned along the way
- August 6th, 3-5pm: Ask the Marketing Experts
Industry experts are here to help you take the next step and participate in an “ask me anything” session followed by speed networking.
- August 13th, 10am-12pm: Finale Networking Event and Career Expo
Come celebrate your summer, connect with other interns and industry professionals, and learn about hiring companies
How to be involved
- Contact Mackenzie LeBert at email@example.com.