MassTLC member, MathWorks, is an underwriting sponsor of this year’s Boston TechJam (BTJ). We asked the MathWorks team to talk about what makes Boston special and why they’re lending their support to BTJ.
Bigger and Better
We have participated in one other BTJ. Based on that experience, we decided to increase our involvement by becoming an underwriting sponsor. This is a great opportunity for MathWorks staff to show off their projects.
IoT, Robotics, and Talent
In our booth, we’ll be featuring three IOT/robotics demos:
- Self-Balancing Desktop Motorcycle
- Facial Recognition People Counter
- Drawing Robot
Attendees can see unique, creative, innovative programming that MathWorks is working on, learn what MathWorks is all about, and discover that we are recruiting talent.
Why We Love BTJ
Events like this are needed to harness new ideas and inspire people to innovate. We’ll have over a dozen employees representing us at our booth, and many others attending.
Start Your Company in MA!
We have a wealth of advanced education in the state with a large pool of talented students and many innovative companies to collaborate with.
How to Get Involved with BTJ
- To exhibit or sponsor, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To register to attend and get the most up-to-date information on the schedule of events, visit www.bostontechjam.com and follow @bostontechjam (#btj2018)
- To attend as a member of the press, contact email@example.com