Culture change is not easy. However, we all know that culture eats strategy for breakfast! If a company’s culture is not aligned with their strategy, it will not succeed. So how do you drive culture transformation and what role does HR play? This session will walk through the steps PTC, a technology solutions company, has taken to successfully drive a multi-year culture transformation initiative. The session will include a mix of interactive activities, group discussion, and sharing of best practices and lessons learned. The emphasis will be on practical steps, tools, and metrics that participants can use in leading change efforts in their organizations.
- Learn about PTC’s methodology for driving change
- Hear about key initiatives that were most successful
- Discover how PTC measured change readiness throughout the journey, and inspired and empowered employees to be the change!
- Julie Bedard, Principal, Boston Consulting Group
- Kathy Cullen-Cote, CVP Human Resources, PTC