MassTLC Security Community: So You Want to Be a CISO
May 20 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
What is the exact role of a CISO? And how do you know if this is the right path for you? Whether you are going to be leading an entire organizations’ security program or a piece of it, this is an important overview of what to expect and where to focus.
We have two CISOs – one business focused and one technical focused – who will share their experiences and how they got into this role.
Our CISOs will cover:
- What is a CISO and what is the difference (if any) between a CISO and a CSO?
- Who and what are the major threats that CISO’s keep us safe from?
- How does a CISO organization respond to major incidents such as the SolarWinds hack?
- And more!
- Leslie Nielsen, CISO, Nuance Communications
- Karen Rollins, BISO, SAP Success Factors