- This event has passed.
Professional Services Office Hours: Banking & Access to Capital
April 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Join conversation by logging in here: https://masstlc-org.zoom.us/j/87516824548?pwd=UlYvWWtqY01OS0xXV244L1NiMko1Zz09
MassTLC Professional Services Office Hours
MassTLC is partnering with professional services agencies, firms, and companies in our new office hours. Each month on the second Friday, we will be joined by one of them to answer your questions and provide you with their expert advice.
Our first office hours session will feature experts from Wells Fargo’s Technology Banking Group who will answer all of your business’s financial questions such as (but not limited to):
• Do you have debt on your balance sheet? If not, should you?
• Have you had an update on various debt and capital markets recently?
• What form of debt makes the most sense for your company?
• Where can I safely invest proceeds from a recent funding round?
• “How can I earn additional income on my companies cash balances?
• Is your business doing everything it can to protect against fraud scams and ransomware?
• Is your company ready for Faster Payments?
• If you are a public company or considering an IPO in the near future, are you hedging your FX balance sheet exposure to protect your earnings risk?
• Is your company acquisitive? Managing cross border M&A risk can play a key role in ensuring a smooth transaction.
• How does your company identify and quantify FX exposure? Best practice suggests taking a risk based, portfolio approach.
Second Friday of the month from 12 – 1 pm
Save the dates:
• Friday, April 9th – Wells Fargo, financial services company
• Friday, May 14th – Grant Thornton, audit, tax and advisory firm
• Friday, June 11th – Foley Hoag, law firm
Thank you to our Global Sponsors