Pipeline and Attraction: Strategies and Trends Shaped by Pandemic
May 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
This Talent Community meeting is for talent professionals who are MassTLC members.
Explore what trends are shaping the new workforce. Is virtual recruiting here to stay? Are recruiters leading the transition to remote work?
With a remote and hybrid workforce, your pipeline can be endless. Listen to up -to- the minute strategies that direct you to your targeted talent pools and increased productivity and retention. This conversation will be led by a panel of professionals who lead the charge in talent acquisition in their fast-growing companies.
This discussion is led by Talent Professionals:
– Mike Beck, Talent Acquisition, Nasuni
– Mary Sellaro, Talent Branding and Events, Cargurus
– Brad Williams, Head of Talent, Americas and EMEA, Cybereason
– Bruce Zambrowicz, VP of Talent Acquisition, Drift
We will discuss these questions:
– How do you narrow it?
– Where do you go to find diverse candidates in times like these?
– How does your talent brand impact your strategy?
Thank you to our Community Sponsor: