Security Community: Red Team Hunt
February 4 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Join the MassTLC Red Team
Join the MassTLC Red Team Hunt for an interactive, hands-on cybersecurity scavenger hunt where participants utilize attacking skills, and possibly learning some new ones along the way, to complete a series of challenges.
Receive 7 CPE credits and a digital certificate upon completion; cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
MUST secure your spot and sign up before January 28th!
Participants earn and accumulate points based on how quickly they complete each challenge. Hints can be requested if needed through the challenge, at the cost of points. The further participants get in the challenge or the more they complete without hints, the more points they receive.
- Must Review Participant Skill Requirements. While basic attacking skills are required, please review the brief as a minimum skill level is required for the best experience.
- Basic attacking skills (i.e. Threat Hunters, Security Analysts, etc)
- Basic knowledge with Linux/Kali systems
- VPN installation required
Approximately 5 days prior to the event you will receive a Welcome Email that includes detailed instructions; you will have 48 hours to complete before your position is released to someone on the waitlist. Prerequisites are as follows:
- Install VPN Client (Zerotier) and establish connection with workshop environment
- Verify connectivity to your assigned Kali instance
- Verify connectivity to your assigned Win10 instance
- Register an account on the Workshop CTF Server