Supporting Employees During Times of Insecurity (Series 4 of 4)
August 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree - $50.00
Now more than ever, tech leaders are concerned with the mental wellbeing of their workforce. MassTLC and MindWise Innovations have come together to provide a four-part behavioral health series to help tech executives better navigate the psychological safety and anti-stigma requirements in today’s workplace. This session will explore the following topics:
This session will explore the following topics:
- Difficult to talk about money anywhere, let alone work environment
- How can leadership facilitate honest conversations about job security?
- What are your company policies re: furlough, benefits?
- How to balance and communicate need to both lay off/furlough and hire new talent?
- Psych Safety: Continued modeling of honest, clear communication; open door policy so that employees can turn to leadership/manager for guidance and input regarding job options in face of furlough or layoff; focus on realistic empowerment.
- Lisa K. Desai, Psy.D., Director, Behavioral Health Consulting, MindWise Innovations
- Bryan Kohl, Senior VP, MindWise Innovations