- This event has passed.
The Uneven Workforce: Innovative Strategies to Thrive
July 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
MassTLC Professional Women’s Meeting.
While the pandemic has brought many challenges, it has also leveled the playing field for professionals working remotely. As companies re-open their doors to bring their workforces back to the workplace, the hybrid model becomes a new epicenter for discussions about inclusion. How will tech organizations ensure that hybrid workplaces don’t disadvantage women, caregivers or others who continue to work remotely?
This discussion will explore the impact of the past year on working parents and caregivers and why it is essential to prioritize strategies and policies that empower hybrid workers to succeed in environments where they are not in-person 100% of the time.
In this discussion, you will hear the latest research from Megan Greenfield, Partner, McKinsey & Company. An expert panel of talent heads in their tech organizations will also share concerns, strategies and recommendations based on their current plans to return to the office. This program will focus on the following:
– Research demonstrating that the pandemic has impacted the workforce in uneven ways
– Strategies and considerations to ensure that hybrid workplaces don’t undermine inclusion efforts
– Recommendations for how to empower ourselves as individual professionals to thrive in our new workplace models.
Moderator: Kim Meninger, Executive Coach, Women’s Leadership Coach and Consultant
– Anne McDonough, VP, Total Rewards & Human Resources, Acquia
– Heather Bender, VP of Talent at iRobot
– Lori Barsalou, Director, Agile Delivery, Salesforce
– Megan Greenfield, McKinsey Partner
Topic: The Uneven Workforce: Innovative Strategies to Thrive
Time: Jul 28, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 812 9970 8064
Thank you to our Professional Women’s community sponsors: