Questions around Account-Based Marketing (ABM) have moved past the “Why” and completely transitioned to “How”? During this session our speakers will share how they are using ABM to support organizational goals, improve sales and marketing alignment and super-charge all the business metrics that matter.
We will discuss the following questions:
– What does ABM mean to you? How do you define it?
– What pre-planning or background research did you deploy to get ready for ABM?
– What would you consider your first foray into ABM? How did you go from planning to execution?
– What is your Marketing setup, stack and team to support it?
– Why ABM is more than a single tactic or channel?
– What’s worked and what hasn’t?
– What metrics or outcomes are you expecting?
– What will be your ABM focus in 2019?
– Christine Farrier, Director, Field and Channel Marketing, Demandbase
– Linda Duchin, Sr. Director of Demand Generation, FirstFuel Software
– Courtney Austermehle, Head Global Demand Generation Marketing, Crimson Hexagon
– Rachel Nislick, Senior Director, Digital Marketing, Mimecast