The MassTLC Growth Community provides members with a trusted network of people for professional and business development and growth. This community brings together an audience where professionals can explore best practices, sharing insight and innovative ideas. Network can be accessed through in person and online platform.
The Growth Community is a group of professionals from sales, marketing and customer success, who come together to explore best practices and network. The goal of this community is to expand member involvement, bringing marketing visionaries to the forefront of this community, giving fresh ideas and perspectives in 2020 to our community.
Who should be involved?
- CMO’s/SVP of Sales/VP of CS – professional development, thought leadership, relationships. Smaller, more curated audience.
- Director/Manager level
- Customer Success Managers
- Product Marketing Managers/Directors
- Demand Generation Managers/Directors
Type of Programming
The Growth programs roll out into quarterly community meetings, continuing to bring strength in content and involvement.
All Growth programming focuses on all aspects of the growth cycles:
- Customer success focused strategies
- Hypergrowth-building companies to scale
- Brand/influencer marketing
- Marketing and Sales integration
- Revenue Operations
- Product Marketing
- Customer retention, production adoption and growth.
- Demand Generation: prospects and acquisition
Ways to Get Involved
- Quarterly Community Meetings: Office-hour style discussions, where like-minded professionals meet quarterly to network and discuss best practices and trends that affect them each day. A company will host the discussion, featuring a topical issue. Meet 4X a year.
- CMO Dinner: Where professional development and relationship building takes place among marketing leaders. Meet annually.
- Growth Summit: November 20, 2019 is complete. Next one is targeted for Fall 2020. A specific topic will be determined by the Co-chairs.
- Thought leadership: Spread the word in our connected and active community
- Quarterly newsletters: Member spotlights and press
- Sales and Marketing page on MassTLC site: Update quarterly with fresh content distribution in the form of stories, blogs, research, etc.
- Policy: DC Fly-In
- Mass Tech Caucus
- Boston Tech Jam
How to be involved
- Contact Community Manager Nayla Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org.