To provide members of Customer Success, Marketing and Sales community with a trusted network of people for professional and business development and growth. This community brings together an audience where professionals can explore best practices, sharing insight and innovative ideas. Network can be accessed through in person and online platforms.
The MassTLC Growth community of professionals is a very active group. The Growth professional groups include: CMOs, Customer Success, Product Marketers, and Demand Generation practitioners. This community comes together to explore fresh ideas and perspectives in 2020 to our community.
The co-chairs of this community are Jonathan Burg, Ellie Mirman and Emmanuelle Skala.
Who should be involved?
- CMOs/SVP of Sales/VP of Customer Success – professional development, thought leadership, relationships. Smaller, more curated audience.
- Director/Manager level – Learning and building a network. Exploring best practices while drawing new perspectives from people’s experience. Sessions with combination of focused topic and then structured networking (open, but facilitated discussion).
- Customer Success Managers/Directors
- Product Marketing Managers/Directors
- Demand Generation Managers/Directors
The Growth programming will roll out into quarterly peer-based meetings, continuing to bring strength in content and involvement. All Growth programming will focus on all aspects of the growth cycles. Topics include:
- Rebuilding brand, post-COVID-19
- Brand/influencer marketing
- Customer success focused strategies
- Marketing and Sales integration- important but overused
- Revenue Operations
- Product Marketing
- Customer retention, production adoption and growth.
- Demand Generation: prospects and acquisition in the time of COVID-19
Types of Programs
- Monthly Virtual Peer Meetings (during COVID-19): Office-hour style discussions, where like-minded professionals meet to network and discuss best practices and trends that affect them each day. Usually hosted by a highly regarded talent professional, featuring a topical issue.
- CMO Dinner: Where professional development and relationship building takes place among marketing leaders. Meet annually, paused due to COVID-19
- Growth Summit Program: Fall 2020, TBD
Other Community Initiatives
- MassTLC Central Online Platform – Includes Growth Community Forum to supplement and continue online and in-person programming and discussions and create and online growth community for continued connection, knowledge sharing, and networking. As an interactive platform that enables you to post directly on the site via desktop and mobile devices. MassTLC Central also offers email notifications from which you can join a conversation or post a comment.
- Thought leadership: Spread the word in our connected and active community
- Quarterly newsletters: Member spotlights, community news, MassTLC events.
- Growth community on MassTLC site: Update quarterly with fresh content distribution in the form of stories, blogs, research, etc.
- Boston Tech Jam
2020 Program Timeline
- July: CMO peer meeting with Mimecast
- July: Newsletter
- August: Product Marketing meeting
- September CMO peer meeting
- October: Growth Summit
- October: Newsletter
- November: CMO meeting at Pega Systems
- November: Product Marketing
- December: Customer Success (TBD pending on Growth half day topic and date)
How to be involved
- Contact Community Manager Nayla Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org.