On May 19th, 2021, MassTLC and the Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts (ULEM) hosted a discussion about diversity and inclusion, Leaders Over Lunch, among community leaders and tech executives. This candid conversation focused on the way forward to increase the percentage of people of color entering the workforce, especially in the tech sector.
The conversation was moderated by Dr. J. Keith Motley, Consultant/President & CEO, and Joseph Feaster, Board Chairman of the Urban League of Eastern MA.
The panelists included:
- Beth Chandler, CEO, YWCA
- Rana el Kaliouby, Co-Founder and CEO, Affectiva
- Dr. Aisha Francis, CEO, Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
- Fred Goff, Co-Founder and CEO, Job Case
- Tom Hopcroft, CEO, MassTLC
- Niraj Shah, Co-Founder and CEO, Wayfair
Watch the video below or read the transcript at the bottom of this post.