Welcome! We are so glad to have you as part of our community! This is our Member Toolbox designed to help you make the most of your MassTLC member benefits.
Let’s get started!
- Look down the side to:
- Enter or update your contact/account info
- Join MassTLC Communities
- See your Membership Category
- See Billing Transactions and Pay Invoices
- Download Invoices (use the Action button)
- Update Contacts
- Add or edit the names and emails of your colleagues for inclusion in MassTLC
- Refer Others
- Refer non-member companies to MassTLC
- Subscribe to MassTLC Communities quarterly newsletters
- Sign up here for our weekly events newsletter (Community News)
- You should also receive our monthly membership outreach
Market Your Events
- Submit events to our Community Events calendar
- Click the “Add New Event” button
- Remember to include a registration link if necessary
Share Your Open Job Postings
- MassTLC gives you one more way to search for talent by posting your job openings here.
- Click “Add” on the right-hand side
- Things to keep in mind:
- Title refers to the job you are posting, not that of the point of contact
- Make sure to upload your logo under the images tab
- Don’t forget a link to your job application site
- Watch this tutorial video
- From time to time, MassTLC offers discounts to member from other members in our Member Marketplace
- Check here for offers from your fellow members!
The MassTLC 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- By joining the MassTLC Retirement Plan, you can save money, reduce your fiduciary liability and spend less time on administrative tasks.
- For further information, please contact the financial advisor for the MassTLC Retirement Plan: Jim Fair, CFP, Institutional Consultant, Senior Retirement Plan Consultant, UBS Institutional Consulting Group, email@example.com, (617) 439-8597