The goal of the MassTLC Professional Women’s Community is to provide members of the professional women’s community with a trusted network of people to change the gender diversity gap in technology organizations. This community brings together an audience where professionals can explore solutions, sharing insight and innovative ideas to implement in each organization.
The MassTLC’s Professional Women’s Community is a group of professionals from cross-functional disciples and across all levels, who come together to explore best practices and network. The goal of this community is to expand member involvement, bringing emphasis in closing the gender gap to the forefront of the technology community and exploring fresh perspective in 2020.
Who should be involved?
This group is for men and women who are involved in bridging the gap for women in tech inside their organization.
Type of Programming
The Women’s programs will roll out into quarterly community meetings, continuing to bring strength in content and involvement.
All programming will focus on the following:
- Creating or strengthening your ERG (employee retention group)
- Creating a gender inclusive strategy
- Leadership buy-in
- The business imperative
- Advancement and retention in the workforce
- Quarterly Community Meetings: Office-hour style discussions, professionals meet quarterly to network and discuss best practices and trends that affect them each day. This is an opportunity for a member company to host an event featuring a topical issue. Meet 4X a year.
- Summit: Next one is targeted for Summer 2020.
- Webinar or content companion series: We are looking for ideas to explore through a webinar series and look to our membership for fresh topics.
- Thought leadership: Spread the word in our connected and active community
How to be involved
- Contact Community Manager Nayla Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org.