Chief Security Officer
General Manager & CISO
Product Security Group
CEO & Co-Founder
To provide security leaders/security minded individuals with a trusted network of people for professional and business development. Network can be accessed through in person and online platform.
Who should be involved?
- CISO/head of security – Focus mainly on up and coming to growth.
- Individuals who are security minded but not necessarily solely focused on security, such as a product development, software engineering, etc.
- February 4, 2021 – Red Hunt Threat Games with Vectra
- April 2021 – Community meeting, topic: TBD
- May 2021 – Community meeting, tent topic: So You Want to be a CISO? (Nuance)
- June 2021 – Security Leadership Training
Other Community Initiatives
- Tech Leader Spotlight: showcasing the stories behind some of the great individuals forging their teams and companies ahead. These spotlights will be highlighted on the MassTLC website, social networks, and community newsletter.
- MassTLCCentral Online Platform – an interactive platform with a dedicated Security Community Forum, that enables members to post directly on the site via desktop and mobile devices. MassTLC Central also offers email notifications from which you can join a conversation or post a comment.
How can you contribute?
If you’re interested in getting involved with the MassTLC MA Security Initiative, including receiving our Security Community Newsletter or attending our member exclusive CISO Sessions, please email email@example.com.
Become a Security community sponsor! Email us to learn more » firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already a community member or thinking about becoming one? Let us know what you think by completing a short survey.