Chief Security Officer
General Manager & CISO
Product Security Group
CEO & Co-Founder
To provide security leaders/security minded individuals with a trusted network of people for professional and business development. Network can be accessed through in person and online platform.
Who should be involved?
- CISO/head of security – Focus mainly on up and coming to growth.
- Individuals who are security minded but not necessarily solely focused on security, such as a product development, software engineering, etc.
- January, 2020 – joint session with tech and innovation – How Much Security is Too Much Security?
- March, 2020 – Security in an unprecedented time, a table top presentation (VIRTUAL)
- April, 2020 –CCPA: What you need to know now and what to expect in the future (VIRTUAL)
- Tent: June, 2020 – Data breach with law enforcement (TBD)
- Tent: September, 2020 – Implementing and managing security programs across your company
Other Community Initiatives
- Tech Leader Spotlight: showcasing the stories behind some of the great individuals forging their teams and companies ahead. These spotlights will be highlighted on the MassTLC website, social networks, and community newsletter.
- MassTLCCentral Online Platform – an interactive platform with a dedicated Security Community Forum, that enables members to post directly on the site via desktop and mobile devices. MassTLC Central also offers email notifications from which you can join a conversation or post a comment.
How can you contribute?
If you’re interested in getting involved with the MassTLC MA Security Initiative, including attending our member exclusive CISO Sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Security community sponsor! Email us to learn more » email@example.com.
Already a community member or thinking about becoming one? Let us know what you think by completing a short survey.