Board-Ready Bootcamp – Spring 2023 Cohort
Session 1 – Wednesday, April 5, 2023, 8:45am-12:30pm
Session 2 – Wednesday, April 12, 2023, 8:45am-12:30pm
(skip week of Patriot’s Day holiday & school vacation)
Session 3 – Wednesday, April 26, 2023, 8:45am-12:30pm
Session 4 – Wednesday, May 3, 2023, 8:45am-12:30pm
Board-Ready Bootcamp – Fall 2023 Cohort
Session 1 – Thursday, October 5, 2023, 8:45am-12:30pm
Session 2 – Thursday, October 12, 2023, 8:45am-12:30pm
Session 3 – Thursday, October 19, 2023, 8:45am-12:30pm
Session 4 – Thursday, October 26, 2023, 8:45am-12:30pm
To increase diversity on tech company boards, MassTLC’s Board-Ready Bootcamp prepares underrepresented tech leaders, including African American, Latinx, and other minority and women tech leaders, with a high-impact curriculum ranging from board fundamentals to strategy and governance. Participants must be current tech executives who have been nominated to attend the bootcamp and have the support of their company CEO or board of directors. In addition to bootcamp materials, accepted participants will receive information on approaches to identifying and seeking directorship opportunities.
Board Ready Bootcamp Cohort Sessions Include:
- How do I get on a board?
- Corporate Governance Foundational topics:
- Role of a Director
- Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Role of Committees
- Strategic & Operational Controls
- Assessing your Board
- Activist Investors
- Shareholder Empowerment
- Boardroom Accountability
- Board Composition & Diversity
- Risk & Crisis Management
- Current seasoned board members will share lessons they have learned
- Opportunity to build your network
$10,000 One-Year Platinum Sponsorship
- Annual program with ongoing involvement and branding opportunities for sponsors throughout the year.
- Company logo on all Board Ready Bootcamp materials and promotional materials including signage, cohort registration, the program website as well as press releases.
- Recognized as Platinum Sponsor of Board-Ready Bootcamp alumni gatherings and sessions.
- Board-Ready Bootcamp sponsorships will help underwrite scholarships for anyone in need.
- Visibility at all parts of the program: pre-bootcamp, in all content highlighting the program and participants, ongoing aspects of the program during the year (follow-on events, online community/LinkedIn, etc.).
- Optional sponsor involvement: opportunity to participate in the program curriculum development (with appropriate speaker or content expert) subject to MassTLC approval.
For more information, contact Kelley Duchesne at firstname.lastname@example.org.