What is Boston TechJam?Boston TechJam is our annual tech festival. The entire Massachusetts tech ecosystem comes together to show off their teams and technologies and collectively celebrate the best region in the world to start and grow your tech business. With 3,000 attendees and growing, TechJam provides an incredible platform for companies to:
- Connect with potential customers, partners, investors, employees, and more
- Gain visibility as a member of this vibrant innovation community
- Have fun with their team while celebrating with the most unique and successful innovation economies in the world
Who Will Attend TechJam?Boston TechJam is open to everyone! Expect a mix of technology enthusiasts from across the local ecosystem—from our largest companies to our start-ups. Included are entrepreneurs, developers, marketing and sales professionals, venture capitalists, and students.
What Does It Cost to Exhibit at Boston TechJam?
- MassTLC members: $4000
- Non-members: $5500 (with up to a $1500 credit towards membership)
What Does the Exhibitor Rate Include?
- Exhibitor space – 10 x10 x8
- Weighted industrial tent, electricity, and lighting for your booth
- 6-foot table and 4 chairs
- WiFi access
- Full pre- and post-attendee lists: name, title, and company
- Tickets for your team – pre-registration required & level dependent
- Option to pre-order food & beverage vouchers for Lawn on D concessions
Are There Additional Sponsorship Opportunities?Yes, there are. In addition to the opportunities below, we are happy to brainstorm other ideas with you.
- Stage with signage opportunities
- Branded customized cocktail with concessions
- Branded decor
- Branded mobile charging station