In this session, the panel of sales enablement experts will discuss their views on what an effective sales enablement looks like to them and the role of sales training in that mix. By sharing best practice, examples, and opinion, you’ll take away insights that can be applied as you shape 2019 sales enablement plans and goals.
• What does a sustainable sales enablement model look like?
• How do organisations measure the impact of sales enablement and training efforts at individual, team and group level?
• Where does sales training fit into the enablement mix and what techniques are effective?
• Views on establishing a sales enablement charter and a culture of continuous sales learning
• Mark Collins, Business Development Director, QStream