To build a trusted network of talent professionals in an inclusive environment. Talent professionals will engage in best practices, network, and shared content. Professionals will explore, talent acquisition and retention, talent branding, and employee engagement.
Who should be involved?
- CPO’s/Heads of Talent – professional development, thought leadership, relationships. Smaller, more curated audience.
- Talent Acquisition
- Human Resources
- People Op’s- unifying HR and Operations into a single role to create higher productivity.
The talent program will roll out into quarterly community and peer-based meetings, continuing to grow the network into a MassTLC community. We will offer a place to share information among members in the Talent quarterly newsletter.
All talent programming will focus on this list of topics:
- Hybrid and Remote workforce
- Employee retention
- Employee acquisition
- Employee engagement—ERG’s, mentoring, loyalty programs, etc.
- HR tech stack
- Branding for talent
- Employee Resource Groups: What they are/aren’t / Establishing & Enhancing Employee Resource Groups
- Maintaining an inclusive environment
Types of Programming
- Quarterly Professional Community Meetings: Virtual discussions, where like-minded professionals meet quarterly to network and discuss best practices and trends that affect them each day. A talent professional will host a topic, in this round table style discussion, featuring a topical issue. Meet 4X a year.
- Quarterly Peer Roundtable Discussions: This is for Heads of Talent or CHRO’s to convene virtually, discussing strategies and trends as they manager their remote and hybrid workforce. Meet 4X a year.
- Thought leadership: Share member news and insights in this Talent Community newsletter. Quarterly newsletters include:
- Member Spotlight
- Sponsor Spotlight
- Thought leadership: Blogs, news and opinions
- Event listings,
- Special member offerings
2021 Program Timeline
- January: CHRO Roundtable: “The Global Workforce”
- February: Talent Community Meeting: HR/Talent Acquisition and Retention topics
- April: CHRO Roundtable
- May: Talent Community Meeting
- August: CHRO Roundtable
- September: Talent Community Meeting
- November: Talent Community Meeting
- December: Talent CHRO Roundtable
How can you contribute?
Our programming evolves from our members. We are always looking for top of mind trends for professional development, trends and initiatives. Please let us know what is important to you. Our members have a wealth of industry knowledge. If you are interested in receiving the Talent Community Newsletter, exploring a topic, hosting a meeting or speaking opportunities, please contact Nayla Daly, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our CHRO peer group and how to get involved here.
Thank You to Our Community Sponsors