To build a trusted network of talent professionals in an inclusive environment. Talent professionals will engage in best practices, network, and shared content. Professionals will explore, talent acquisition and retention, talent branding, and employee engagement. Network can be accessed through in person and online platform.
Who should be involved?
- CPOs/Heads of Talent – professional development, thought leadership, relationships. Smaller, more curated audience.
- Talent Acquisition
- Human Resources
- People Ops- unifying HR and Operations into a single role to create higher productivity.
- Comp and benefits
The talent program will roll out into quarterly peer-based meetings, continuing to grow the network into a MassTLC community. Also, a half day program in Q2, and the potential of a companion webinar series in Q3 or Q4.
Talent programming will focus on the following topics:
- Planning around COVID-19 pandemic
- Acquisition, retention and experience
- Employee engagement—ERG’s, mentoring, loyalty programs, etc.
- Branding for talent
- An inclusive workplace
- Assessment tools for hiring, team management.
Types of Programming
- Talent Summit: “MassTLC Virtual Workshop Series. MassTLC Virtual Workshop Series, August and September.
- Monthly Virtual Peer Meetings (during COVID-19): Office-hour style discussions, where like-minded professionals meet regularly to network and discuss best practices and trends that affect them each day. Usually hosted by a highly regarded talent professional, featuring a topical issue.
- MassTLC Central Online Platform – Includes Talent Community Forum to supplement and continue online and in-person programming and discussions and create and online talent community for continued connection, knowledge sharing, and networking. As an interactive platform that enables you to post directly on the site via desktop and mobile devices. MassTLC Central also offers email notifications from which you can join a conversation or post a comment.
- Thought leadership: Spread the word in our connected and active community
- Quarterly newsletters: Member spotlights, community events and information, MassTLC events.
- Talent Page on MassTLC site: Update quarterly with fresh content distribution in the form of stories, blogs, research, etc.
2020 Program Timeline
- June: Heads of Talent Meeting, June 17
- July: Newsletter
- August: Talent peer meeting: “Re MassTLC Virtual Workshop Series. MassTLC Virtual Workshop Series, August and September.
- September: Talent peer meeting: “Re MassTLC Virtual Workshop Series. MassTLC Virtual Workshop Series, August and September.
- October: Heads of Talent Peer meeting
How can you contribute?
Our programming evolves from our members. We are always looking for top of mind trends for professional development, trends and initiatives. Please let us know what is important to you. Our members have a wealth of industry knowledge. If you are interested in exploring a topic, hosting a meeting or speaking, please contact Nayla Daly, email@example.com.