- Is there a cost to join the Tech Compact?
- If we sign the Tech Compact, what will be required of my company?
We are hoping to remove all barriers to committing to be part of this important change. At the lowest tier of committing, we only ask that companies commit to at least three of the twelve commitments listed in the Tech Compact. From there, for companies that would like to participate in additional programming that is a result, we will be:
- Surveying companies on their progress, the information derived will only be used in aggregate
- Profiling companies on the successes/case studies that they bring forward to us with respect to their D&I efforts
- Can my company alter or add the commitments?
- Does it need to be my CEO that signs the Tech Compact?
No, but it does need to be a person with executive authority, as this is a company commitment.
- Do I need to be a member of MassTLC to sign the Tech Compact?
No, but we will give priority and opportunity for thought leadership and exposure to MassTLC members.
- What does my company receive as a signer?
Each company will receive
- A badge (logo) that can be used on digital and print collaterals.
- A quote(s) from Tom Hopcroft, CEO of MassTLC and potentially other members of our Executive Committee of Diversity & Inclusion to be used if your company opts to put out a press release announcing your commitment.
- Messaging for your company social channels.
- What timeframe will you be tracking progress?
Our goal is to create metrics and measure against them so the reporting will be done in aggregate. We will likely be surveying 2x per year and also continuing our benchmarking of the tech sector as we have been in our annual State of the MA Tech Economy report, using state and federal data.
- Can my company sign the compact but opt to not have our logo on the Tech Compact for Social Justice webpage?