Tech Runs Boston is a MassTLC community that brings together young tech professionals
to share ideas and best practices, to network and connect with each other and with established leaders of the tech community, and to learn, grow, and have fun as we take the reins of our industry. This community offers professional development, mentoring, social impact, and networking opportunities.
MassTLC is seeking Community Co-Chairs from the MassTLC membership. In this role, you will help to shape the programming of Tech Runs Boston, works with community members, and help expand our reach. If you are interested, reach out to Sara Fraim, Sr. Director of Communities, to chat!
2021 Community Outline
- January – New Year Kick-Off: Virtual Networking Event to meet members of the community
- February – Professional Development Seminar
- April – Professional Development Seminar followed by Quarterly Networking Event
- May – Virtual 5K to benefit a charity chosen by community
- July – Summer Intern Programming Series begins, a 6-week series of professional development workshops for college and entry-level attendees
- August – Professional Development Seminar followed by Quarterly Networking Event
- October – Mentor Matching Breakfast Series (Coffee with CMOs, CTOs, CEOs, CHROs)
- November – Professional Development Seminar followed by Quarterly Networking Event
The Professional Development Seminar topics will be chosen based on suggestions from the community and the community co-chairs. If you have ideas on topics you’d like to discuss, let us know here!
Interested in getting involved?
- Contact Sara Fraim, Sr. Director of Communities, at firstname.lastname@example.org.