Vice President, Engineering
Chief Technology Officer
To provide members of tech teams with a trusted network of people for professional and business development. Network can be accessed through in person and online platform.
Who should be involved?
- Exec/Senior level – professional development, thought leadership, relationships.
- Manager level – Learning and building a network. Drawing perspectives from peer member’s experience.
- Operators – Learning and building a network. Drawing perspectives from peer member’s experience.
Types of Programming
- DINNERS: Curated, more intimate style of programming targeted to CTO level. (2 x year)
- SEMINARS/FORUMS: Professional development: Programs to focus on sharing problems and solutions among tech staff from different organizations with varied maturation, size, industry served. (4x year).
- OFFICE HOURS: Office hours/unConference format: Approximately 3 technical topics (server migration, cloud migration, etc.) each with an expert who is willing to workshop or demo their case study.
Other Community Initiatives
- Tech Leader Spotlight: showcasing the stories behind some of the great individuals forging their teams and companies ahead. These spotlights will be highlighted on the MassTLC website, social networks, and community newsletter.
- MassTLC Online Platform – includes Online Communities to supplement and continue online and in-person programming and discussions and create and online CEO community for continued connection, knowledge sharing, and mentoring relationships.
How can you contribute?
If you’re interested in getting involved with the MassTLC Technology and Innovation Community or would like to receive the Community Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already a community member or thinking about becoming one? Let us know what you think by completing a short survey.