Kronos Incorporated today announced that long-time customer Telerx, a leader in business process outsourcing, has achieved many operational benefits including significant cost savings with the Kronos Workforce Central solution deployed in the Kronos Cloud. As a result of these successes, Telerx is expanding its use of Kronos globally to more effectively manage and empower its growing global workforce supporting clients across 100 countries.
- Telerx specializes in multi-channel engagement of consumers, patients, healthcare professionals, and enterprise personnel via a network of global contact centers. Providing 24/7 support for its clients, Telerx’ workforce of 2,000+ employees handles more than 35 million interactions each year using the Kronos time and attendance, absence management, and labor activities applications.
- With Kronos, Telerx associates can also indicate pay codes that vary by project and automatically enter accurate labor hours toward client invoicing. As Telerx associates track their time against specific job and activity codes, this data allows the organization to accurately incorporate a multitude of data points in their billing system, ensuring that clients are invoiced correctly.
- Telerx achieved several operational benefits with Kronos, including saving thousands of employee hours spent on administrative work each year, which are now allocated to more strategic functions.
- By deploying in the Kronos Cloud, Telerx also saved $350,000 in total upgrade cost savings. The cloud deployment also supports Telerx’ mission to provide exceptional service to its clients, since IT resources are freed up to focus on pressing business initiatives.
- Based on the efficiencies, cost savings achieved and flexibility that Kronos Cloud offers, Telerx has launched the process of implementing Kronos globally.