Managing your team during a pandemic is a new challenge we are all quickly facing. This week, MassTLC hosted a webinar with three global leaders who have years of experience with digital business transformation. These experts addressed not only the technical issues of remote work, but the psychological issues that business leaders should be aware of.
The discussion covered the hierarchy of needs for remote work, including:
- Inspiring others
- Making work natural and effortless
- Creating engaged collaboration
- Practicing cyber safety
- Having reliable infrastructure.
The full webinar recording is available below.
Thank you to our presenters:
- Emma Campbell, CEO, Global People, SPHR
- Jim Daniell, CEO and Lead Sherpa, Revol
- Jean-Louis (JL) Ecochard, Virtual Work Guru, digitalpeople.nz